Hey there, sweets!
I can’t get enough.
With Easter right around the corner and springtime weddings on the calendar, it’s the perfect time to invest in a few dreamy dresses for the season’s upcoming occasions. My favorite springtime find so far is this marvelous off-the-shoulder midi! It’s so marvelous, in fact, that it sold out just today!
But all hope is not lost!
Sneak a peek at these 3 almost identical dress options:
- off-the-shoulder midi in “botanical floral”
- off-the-shoulder midi in “floral vintage”
- off-the-shoulder midi in “beautiful floral”
They’re seriously gorgeous.
For an additional dose of whimsy, I accessorized with these larger-than-life floral chandeliers. I love pairing a bare neckline with a bold earring. (Psst… the earrings are only $26!) As for shoes, I kept things neutral with my absolute favorite suede sandals. They’re incredibly comfortable due to the block heel.
(Plus, they just went ON SALE! 🎉)
With Easter right around the corner, I’ve rounded up additional spring dress favorites to make shopping a breeze! They’re Easter Sunday showstoppers. I specifically chose a variety of silhouettes to ensure you find a personal fave that will flatter your figure and fit you to a “T”.
1. Nordstrom: How dreamy is the watercolor floral?!
2. Asos: I’m seriously swooning over this sophisticated silhouette.
3. Nordstrom: Available in 11 colors!
5. Shopbop: Classic, Jackie O cut in the prettiest pastel.
6. Shopbop: A wrap-style maxi in an eye-catching print. Yes please!
7. Lilly Pulitzer: The scallop hem adds just enough intrigue to this solid-colored shift.
8. Macy’s: These stripes make a major statement.
10. Neiman Marcus: The splurge of the group. #worthit
11. Last Call: This Taylor dress is such a steal!
Shop My Look:
Shoes: Nordstrom (comfortable & ON SALE!)
Same Shoe/Low Heel Option: Nordstrom
Handbag: Saks Fifth Avenue
Earrings: Asos (only $26!)
Photography by Stephanie Drenka