Shop My Look:
Hot Pink Coat (30% off with code:THANKFUL30) // Red Scarf (VERY similar option HERE) // Distressed Denim (SO comfy, my faves!) // Ribbed Turtleneck (SO soft!) // Bow Tricolor Pumps // Sunnies (15% off with code: GOBIG16) // Pearl Earrings
While scouring the web for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales the past few days, I stumbled upon a some nuggets of shopping wisdom. Personally, I think they’re game-changers. But, perhaps that’s because I value shopping tactics much more than the average person… I hope that you can glean a thing or 2 from my retail revelations. 💁🏻
10 Things I’ve Realized While Shopping Cyber Monday Sales
(Some of them are silly… 😜)
- Macy’s has an extensive Free People selection that’s much more discounted than other retailers. For instance, the super comfy Free People Luna top that I styled in this recent outfit post, is $48 at Bloomingdales, Nordstrom & Free People. But, guess what?! It’s only $23 at Macy’s thanks to their Cyber Monday special!! And, this ever-so-popular bell sleeved sweater by Free People is on super Cyber sale at Macy’s too! My other Macy’s realization? Macy’s has some ridiculously gorgeous Burberry dupes. Sure, nothing beats the real thing, but when a poncho looks this pretty and it’s on Cyber Monday sale for $29.95…. I’m impressed. And, this scarf is a pretty fab Burberry dupe too!
- Plaid blanket scarves from Amazon & ModCloth are giving Zara a run for its money. And if you’re an Amazon Prime member, I just made your day. You can be snuggled up in an under $15 blanket scarf (that has hundreds of incredible reviews!) by Wednesday. #yourewelcome Psst… here’s another Burberry dupe alert!
- It’s about time that I buy these lace up heels. I’ve been eyeing them for months and they’re finally on sale!! Now’s your chance too, girlfriend!
- Baublebar has perfected the art of the designer dupe (and I love it.) Case and point: these dreamy Crispin Drops that are nearly identical to the wildly popular Les Bonbons earrings by Rebecca de Ravenel. 35% off 2+ items with code: SAVE35
- I LOVE Talbots! How did this happen? I could have sworn it was only for moms. But, hey, a lot of their classic pieces have a colorful twist (and I LOVE that.) This is probably the most adorable scarf that I’ve seen, like EVER. Sooo, Talbots here I come!
- Speaking of classy… can I please live in a J. Crew catalogue? (Like, pretty please?) Their style teeters between super timeless and fantastically fun. And that’s a combo that I can get behind. Plus, their holiday gift guide makes me smile from ear to ear. 🙂 Everything is 40% off today with code: MONDAY
- And, speaking of J. Crew, J. Crew Factory is (almost) just as fab as J. Crew but way less expensive! I took a glance inside a factory store a few months back and I was rather underwhelmed. But, after looking online, my mind has been changed! How fabulous is this sequin mini?! And this striped sweater is super fun. Last (but not least!) this plaid puffer looks like it’s straight from (the real) J. Crew. P.S. I’ve heard through the grapevine that J. Crew factory clothing might not be quite as durable due to differing textiles and the quality of construction. However, the cuts and styles are nearly identical for a fraction of the cost. Most styles 60% off today with code: HAPPYSALE
- The affordable (and extensive!) holiday dress selection at Asos is unmatched. From velvet and sequins to off-the-shoulder and ladylike lace… they’ve got it all! Everything is 30% off with code: THANKFUL30 (P.S. Due to UK sizing, I typically size-up in Asos, just fyi!)
- If you’ve been on the hunt for Valentino rockstuds (on sale!), Bluefly is your dream come true. I’ve stumbled upon a goldmine, people! From the classic pumps & the flats to the black leather riding boots and the red rockstud totes, they’re ALL on sale! (And, Valentino aside, these red Prada pumps are the prettiest things I’ve seen all day…)
- Nordstrom has become my go-to shop for coats on sale. From bombers to Burberry and real leather to faux, Nordstrom’s outerwear sales are SO sensational this year!! I just added this classic cape trench to my shopping cart (can you believe that discounted price?!) I’m also head over heals in love with this red windowpane print parka! Come to mama, gorgeous… 🙂
Happy shopping friends!! Have the happiest Monday! xo